Marshall Volvo Block Paved Carpark
Summit Landscapes completed a large block paved car park for Volvo at the extensive Marshall car dealership in Cambridge. The job involved block paving a huge 880m² area using bridle-coloured blocks.
Block Paving 888M2
– Excavated to a depth of 225mm
– Edging installed with concrete haunching (to eliminate sideways movement)
– Base compacted and a geotextile membrane laid on all new areas
– 175mm of MOT Type 1 put down in compacted layers making up the structure of the car park
– All waste material was crushed on-site using Rhino 5000 concrete crusher for recycling
– 25mm of sharp sand compacted and screeded
– 50mm blocks laid to finish the car park surface
– Blocks pointed with kiln-dried sand and compacted
– Driveseal applied to the surface
CALL US ON 01223 929394 FOR A FREE QUOTE
Featured in The Cambridge Independent
Approved Installers & Trade Associations
Who We Have Worked With
01223 929394 | enquiries@landscapingpaving.
All Landscaping Images on this website belong to Summit Landscapes and are subject to Copyright.